ServiceClarity integrates out-of-the-box with best-practice KPIs for leading cloud services. ServiceClarity Connectors are available for cloud services including:
- JIRA – the leading project tracker from Atlassian.
JIRA is the tracker for teams planning and building great products. Thousands of teams choose JIRA to capture and organize issues, assign work, and follow team activity.
- JIRA Service Desk the collaborative service desk from Atlassian.
JIRA Service Desk combines an intuitive customer portal, self-service knowledge base and powerful SLAs to streamline customer service.
- ServiceNow® – the Enterprise Service Management platform.
ServiceNow® platform combines IT Service Management, IT Operations and IT Business Management in a single powerful platform.
- Amazon Web Services – the leading Infrastructure-as-a-Service platform from Amazon.com.
Amazon Web Services offers a broad set of global compute, storage, database, analytics, application, and deployment services that help organizations move faster, lower IT costs, and scale applications. These services are trusted by the largest enterprises and the hottest start-ups to power a wide variety of workloads including: web and mobile applications, data processing and warehousing, storage, archive, and many others
- Pingdom – the leading website monitoring service, now part of the SolarWinds family.
Pingdom monitors the uptime, downtime and performance of websCites and servers.
- Teevity– the cloud usage and analytics service.
Teevity provides cost and usage analysis of Amazon Web Services including EC2 and S3
- Cloud Health – the policy driven cloud management service.
CloudHealth provides IT service management for the cloud, enabling policy driven cost, utilization, performance and security optimization and governance.
- Cloudability – the cloud cost management service.
Cloudability gives Amazon Web Services customers customizable and more granulized views of their cloud costs by tapping into AWS hourly detailed billing reports.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM – the enterprise CRM and case management system from Microsoft.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a flexible, powerful business solution for customer relationship management.
- MaxACD – the call center management software from Altigen.
MaxACD provides a Contact Center solution for Mircosoft Lync that combines several compelling productivity applications into one integrated system.
ServiceClarity Connectors are available for proprietary and on-premise database-driven applications :
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Oracle Database
- IBM DB2
ServiceClarity Connectors are on the roadmap for the following cloud services:
If one of your services is not on the list please contact us. ServiceClarity will connect any system and have you reporting KPIs within 2 weeks.