ServiceClarity for JIRA provides real-time reports on best-practice KPIs.
Start using ServiceClarity for JIRA in just 3 simple steps
JIRA Metrics Reports
Generate JIRA reports, with the KPIs that matter to you, across multiple report types
in order to measure your DevOps processes and answer key efficiency questions.
Software Quality Report
- % Time Spent Fixing Bugs
- Number of Bugs per User Story
- Average Time Spent in Test
- % Bugs Reopened
- Bug Burndown (Opened vs Closed)
- % Bugs Found Post Release
- % Critical Bugs
- Mean Time to Resolve Bugs
- Stories Opened vs Closed
- Bugs Found vs Fixed
- Story Points Closed
- Bugs Resolved
Remaining Effort Report
- Story Points Remaining
- Stories Remaining
- Bugs Remaining
- Days Remaining
- Development Costs
- Testing Costs
- Bug Fix Costs
- Support Costs
- % Time Chargeable
- Lost Revenue
- % Time on User Stories
- % Time on High Priority Stories
- % Time on High Priority Bugs
- % Time on Unplanned Activities
- % of Senior Developer Time on High Priority Stories
- % of Senior Developer Time on High Priority Defects
Customer Satisfaction Report
- First Time Fix
- First Line Fix
- % Defects Found by Customer
- Reopened Customer Issues
- % SLAs met
- Mean Time To Resolve
- Mean Time to Respond
- % Right First Time
Time Spent on Issues and Tasks
Quickly compare time spent on development, feature and support tasks. Set targets and compare trends over time with historical breakdowns and performance.
ServiceClarity for JIRA reports where you are spending your time.
Customise your metrics to support your individual processes.
Detailed JIRA Metrics
Analyse your JIRA projects with ServiceClarity to collect detailed metrics including timings, story points and priority.
Real-time analysis of labour utilisation and efficiency, drives projections of cost, release dates, and customer satisfaction.
Find the JIRA issues your interested in using familiar JQL query language.
Signup for your free trial to start creating metrics, KPIs and reports. Then share these reports with your audiences.
ServiceClarity for your business
Automate JIRA KPI reporting across all your JIRA projects with ServiceClarity to optimize operational efficiency and maximize business benefit.
Furthermore ServiceClarity pinpoints where costs can be reduced and value is created. Analysing which activities are performed by whom, and at what cost. View ServiceClarity’s KPI Library.
- – Understand your return on investment
- – Business information at your fingertips
- – Measure what is important
- – Business value KPIs
- – Business level reporting
- – Business performance targets