Report across all your JIRA projects to track performance and optimise efficiency across
Start using ServiceClarity for JIRA in just 3 simple steps
Get The Most Out of Your JIRA Data
JIRA and JIRA ServiceDesk contain the most up to date and accurate picture of your organisation. When combined with ServiceClarity this data can be leveraged to provide key insights and drive optimisation.
Understand the quality of your work pipeline by comparing the volume of issues found internally against the number found by your customers.
Make sure high priority tasks are being resolved as quickly as possible. Spot early warning signs of bottlenecks by monitoring cycle times. Use burndown and throughput to track if work is arriving faster than your team can cope.
Calculate your work in progress as well as your work throughput and average lead time helping you to plan ahead, refine delivery dates and react to changing circumstances.
JIRA Metric Reports
Software Quality Report
- % Time Spent Fixing Bugs
- Number of Bugs per User Story
- Average Time Spent in Test
- % Bugs Reopened
- Bug Burndown (Opened vs Closed)
- % Bugs Found Post Release
- % Critical Bugs
- Mean Time to Resolve Bugs
- Stories Opened vs Closed
- Bugs Found vs Fixed
- Story Points Closed
- Bugs Resolved
Remaining Effort Report
- Story Points Remaining
- Stories Remaining
- Bugs Remaining
- Days Remaining
- Development Costs
- Testing Costs
- Bug Fix Costs
- Support Costs
- % Time Chargeable
- Lost Revenue
- % Time on User Stories
- % Time on High Priority Stories
- % Time on High Priority Bugs
- % Time on Unplanned Activities
- % of Senior Developer Time on High Priority Stories
- % of Senior Developer Time on High Priority Defects
Customer Satisfaction Report
- First Time Fix
- First Line Fix
- % Defects Found by Customer
- Reopened Customer Issues
- % SLAs met
- Mean Time To Resolve
- Mean Time to Respond
- % Right First Time
Report Across All Your JIRA projects
Quickly compare time spent on development, feature and support tasks. Set targets and compare trends over time with historical breakdowns and performance.
ServiceClarity for JIRA reports where you are spending your time across all your projects.
Customise your metrics to support your individual processes.
Detailed JIRA Metrics
Analyse your JIRA projects with ServiceClarity to collect detailed metrics including timings, story points and priority.
Real-time analysis of labour utilisation and efficiency, drives projections of cost, release dates, and customer satisfaction.
Find the JIRA issues your interested in using familiar JQL query language.
Share reports with customers, product managers, executives and teams in a variety of ways:
Automatically publish to report audiences
Generate a sharable URL
Download and print
- – Improve development operations and customer satisfaction processes.
- – Improve and optimise business processes.
- – Make better strategic decisions.
- – Increase profits.
- – Empower decision makers & internal teams with meaningful reports.
- – Powerful automated real-time KPI reporting tool
- – Reports focus on agile software development, customer satisfaction and operations.
- – Track & measure KPIs that are custom to your data.
- – Provide dashboards for internal teams to monitor and track progress.
- – Share reports with internal teams and other stakeholders.
- – High-level KPI reporting with access to drill down into detail.